The safeguarding of our tenants and staff is of paramount importance and we are continuously monitoring the advice from Government, Public Health England and the Care Quality Commission and acting accordingly.
Tenants are encouraged to follow all current Government guidelines which can be obtained by visiting https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
If you have concerns about a family member please call
- Bardsley & Claremont Courts 07827 870878
- Fellows Court 020 8654 5216 (London Care Shift Leader) or 07785 616860 (Eldon’s Welfare & Support Officer)
- Garden Court 07785 616860
- Joan Nightingale House 01444 450255
- Lindsay Court 020 8686 0439
- Marten House 07785 616860
- Westdene 020 8688 7603
The Association’s Head Office is currently closed with staff members working from home. Please continue to e-mail our staff as normal and use any telephone numbers that you already have.
You can also telephone our Head Office main line number 020 8668 9861 – we will not be able to transfer calls but will be able to pass messages or provide you with up to date contact information Monday – Friday 9.00am-5.00pm.
Our Help Desk for reporting maintenance concerns will continue to operate – please call 0800 434 6298.